Fabtron's new lightweight Supreme Roper Reiner saddle continues with the design and construction we have been supplying the Equine industry for many years. Built with American Steer hides on a TrueFit™ tree, Stainless Steel Dees, In-skirt riggings, turned fenders, Basket weave tooling, hand stitched cantle, berry conchos and a host of other great features make this highly desirable for today’s All-Around Rider. This saddle is available in Natural, Chestnut, and Mahogany colors. The padded Top Grain leather seat, polished leather edging, and saddle strings give this saddle a very good finished appearance.
- Tree: TrueFit™ with Full-Quarter Horse Bars
- Seat: Soft Top Grain out Padded Seat
- Cantle: 1 1/2” Hand Stitched Cheyenne Roll
- Rigging: Double C-Plate In-skirt Rigging with Stainless Steel Dees and Hardware
- Gullet: 6 3/4”
- Construction: American Steer Hides, Front, Cantle, and Jockeys, Fleece Lined Shirt, Aluminum Padded Stirrups with Quick Change Buckles. Rear Saddle Strings, and berry conchos.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Includes: Cincha, Leather Off Billet and Tie Strap