Built with American Steer hides on a RALIDE tree, Stainless Steel Dees, In-shirt riggings, Contoured Skirt, turned fenders, Basket weave tooling, hand stitched cantle, berry conchos and a host of other great features make this highly desirable for today’s discerning Trail Rider. This saddle is available in Natural, Chestnut, and Mahogany colors. The padded Top Grain leather seat, polished leather edging, and saddle strings give this saddle a very good finished appearance.
- Tree: Ralide with Full-Quarter Horse Bars
- Seat: Soft Top Grain out Padded Seat
- Cantle: 1 1/2” Hand Stitched Cheyenne Roll
- Rigging: Full In-Skirt Double Rigged, Stainless Steel Rigging Dees and Hardware
- Gullet: 6 3/4”
- Construction: American Steer Hides, Front, Cantle, and Jockeys, Fleece Lined Shirt, Aluminum Padded Stirrups with Quick Change Buckles. Rear Saddle Strings, and berry conchos.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Includes: Cincha, Leather Off Billet and Tie Strap